Steps for potential bidders.
1. Download and carefully review each of the project documents from this website. Each bid package consists of several pdf files. The first document you should review is the RFP (Request For Proposals). You are responsible for understanding all deadlines, insurance, contractor qualification, and the project scope.
2. Attend the pre-bid meeting and register your company to bid this project. (See bid package for pre-bid meeting date)
3. Put together your team and bid the work. Carefully read the bid documents to make sure you clearly understand what you are bidding. If you have any questions contact SBH as directed in the bid documents.
4. Watch for any addenda issued by SBH. Addenda will be sent to registered bidders only. These addenda may change your bid amount so read them carefully.
5. Turn in your proposal by the bid due date along with any additional required documents. The delivery location and format are specified in the RFP.
6. SBH will review the bids internally and get back to all bidders with either an award announcement or additional directions. This process takes approximately one week.